Airbus A350 XWB Advanced
The A350XWB is a new generation of long-range twin-engine airliner. The A350 incorporates all the latest technology available with composite materials, high tech systems and a revolutionary design.
This model by Flight Factor is just as revolutionary for the flight sim market and X-Plane 10 with an unprecedented level of details and simulated systems. Thanks to its intuitive interface it can also be used by advanced and new users alike.
Advanced Fly-by-Wire and Flight systems
- Full FBW with Highly realistic implementation of the Airbus “normal law” by QPAC – the most realistic fly-by-wire implementation for desktop flight simulation.
- Basic SID/STAR implementation using X-plane fms-files that you can create yourself and share with the community.
- "What you see is what you fly" flight path indication on the ND (i.e. curved trajectories with the turn radius properly computed based on speed and angular turn distance.)
- Implementation of all Airbus AP modes, except some non-precision approach modes (Selected and managed modes, speed constraints respected, "at or below" contraints in phase climb, "at or above" constraints in phase descent.)
- Full PFD and ND displays with fully independent display and different data sources for the captain and copilot displays.
- Independent autopilots
For purchase please check the X-Plane.org shop.